EAP: Posting a Closure Voucher whose Payment is cancelled with "Void / Do Not Reissue/Close Liability" changes the Match and Approval Statuses
(Doc ID 1594400.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 03, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Payables - Version 9.1 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When posting a Closure Voucher whose Payment was cancelled with "Void / Do Not Reissue/Close Liability", the Match Status and Approval Status are erroneously updated. Match Status changes from Matched to Ready and the Approval Status changes from Approved to Pending, which is not correct.
1. Enable Commitment Control
2. Turn on Voucher Approval
3. On the Payables Definition > Matching page, box is not checked for "Matching for Voucher Approval"
4. Create a PO with Matching turned on, No Receiving Required
5. Budget Check the PO
6. Dispatch the PO
7. Created a Voucher from the PO
8. Budget Check the Voucher
9. Run Matching -- Voucher is Matched
10. Approve the Voucher -- Voucher is Approved
11. Pay the Voucher
12. Run Payment Posting
13. Cancel the Payment with Void / Do Not Reissue/Close Liability and Restore the Encumbrance
14. Run Payment Posting for the Cancelled Payment
15. Run Voucher Posting
16. Voucher is posted but the following statuses are erroneously updated as follows: Match Status = Ready and Approval Status = Pending
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document