ETL91 Time Sheet View Does Not Change When The Employee Converts From Elapsed To Punch Mid Week
Last updated on MARCH 09, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HRMS Time and Labor - Version 9.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
HRMS 9.1 Bundle 11
It appears the timesheet view does not change when an employee changes from an elapsed time reporter to a punch time reporter in the middle of the period. The issue only occurs when Time Reporter Type is changed mid period.
Steps to Recreate:
1. Select an Elapsed Time Reporter
2. View Time Reporter Data and Timesheet page - to see timesheet shows as elapsed as expected
3. Insert a new Time Reporter Data with effdt in middle of period then change the Time Reporter type from Elapsed to Punch and save
4. Bring up the timesheet page for the Employee refresh the date to the mid period effdt used in previous step and refresh. Timesheet page still shows as Elapsed and not Punch.
5. Go to Assign Schedule page and insert new row using same effdt as above and assign a punch schedule for the employee.
6. Bring up the timesheet page for the Employee refresh the date to the mid period effdt used in previous steps and refresh. Timesheet page still shows as Elapsed and not Punch.
Mid Period Time Reporter type changes are not reflected in timesheet which causes confusion for users.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms