When Hiring an Applicant Through Manage Hires, If Effective Date For Job Data Is Changed, Error Occurs: UpdateValue: Row 0 not found in scroll level 2. (2,156) FUNCLIB_HR_JOB.EFFDT.FieldFormula Name:JobEffdtFch...
Last updated on APRIL 01, 2015
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HRMS Human Resources - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
PeopleSoft Enterprise HRMS Talent Acquisition Manager - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When you hire an applicant through Manage Hires process, and change the date on the job record to something other than the date that was originally specified as the Desired Start Date, the following occurs:
UpdateValue: Row 0 not found in scroll level 2. (2,156)FUNCLIB_HR_JOB.EFFDT.FieldFormula Name:JobEffdtFch...
1. Process an applicant to Ready to Hire status.
2. Complete the Prepare for Hire page.
3. Select the applicant from the Manage Hires page.
4. Respond appropriately to the prompts, to get to the Job record.
5. On the Job record, change the effective date to something other than the Desired Start Date
Observe the error.
Due to this issue, users must save the record with an incorrect start date, and then re-enter the Job record in correction mode.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms