ECM: Cannot save a BAX Transfer Template
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 15, 2016
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Cash Management - Version 9.1 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When entering a BAX Transfer Template for a Bank Transfer, error is received when saving the Transfer Template.
Error received approving the Transfer Template on the Approve Transfer Templates page
Warning -- Please enter a value for Name 1 field
Enter a value for Name 1 field. Name 1 value will appear on the outbound payment file as Payee Name.
Highlighted fields are required. (15,30)
Enter data into the highlighted fields.
Field is Required: TR_WR_TEMPLATE - NAME1 (124,64)
1. Navigate to Cash Management > Fees and Transfers > Enter Transfer Templates
2. Create a BAX Transfer Template and populate the fields
3. Save the Transfer Template
4. One of the above errors will appear
5. Transfer Template will not be saved
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms