Manage Interviews Time Conversion Issue
Last updated on NOVEMBER 01, 2015
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Talent Acquisition Manager - Version 9 to 9.1 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When user changed personalization > Regional Settings > Local Time Zone from WEST to EST and Use Local Timezone = Yes in Manager Interviews page and then if user enter EST Timing and Press Save/Save&Submit button, time is converting to Base Time (WEST) and in some scenarios it is throwing error.
Example when user change the Local Time Zone from WEST to EST and in Manage Interviews if user enter Start Time as 1600 and End Time as 1800, it is converting into Start time as 2200 and End Time as 0000 and then it is throwing the below error message. Ideally it should accept the EST Timing of start Time as 4 PM and End Time as 6 PM.
Please correct Interview Times
One or more Interviews have a scheduled Start Time that is later than the scheduled End Time.
1. Personalization Menu:
2. In Regional Settings make a default Entry:
3. In Job Opening Page select one applicant and Take Action as Manage Interviews option.
4. Now user will route to the below page.
5. In Interview Schedule Select the Date & times as shown above.
6. Once user press the save button data will be updated.
In Regional Settings if we select the options of Override value of Eastern Time and use Local Timezone as 'Yes' and save.
7. If user Enter the same values in EST Time Zone Time is automatically converting into Default Time zone.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms