Preview Approval Process for Evaluation ePerformance Document Not Routing Correctly
Last updated on JULY 17, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM ePerformance - Version 9.1 to 9.1 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When an Evaluation Section of an ePerformance Document is approved according to the set up approval process, the system does not update Definition Id on the SetUp HRMS> Common Definitions>Approvals>Approval Process Set Up
Steps to Replicate
1. In the ePerformance Document Template, select Approval Before Review Held and select ManagerOnly.
2. Create a document
3. Start and complete the Establish Criteria Phase
4. Start the Manager evaluation, enter ratings, and Submit for Approval
5. Log in as the Approver and select Approve
6. Look at View Approval Status through Manager Self Service (this looks accurate and has "Approved")
7. Go to Process Approval Setup
8. Go to ManagerOnly Definition ID
9. Go to Preview Process Approval
10. Enter the document ID number
11. Click on the document ID number
12. The preview approval process says "Not Routed"
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms