Last updated on JANUARY 13, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Purchasing - Version 9.1 to 9.2 [Release 9]
PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN General Ledger - Version 9.1 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When the Budget Checking program (FS_BP) encounters a Purchase Order (PO) with an invalid account, the process ends in WARNING status and the message log indicates "Invalid accounts exist in source transaction record for SetID SHARE. (18021,97)". It then leaves PO_HDR.BUDGET_HDR_STATUS in 'I' status for all PO's that are in the batch. After correcting the invalid account, subsequent budget checks do not process the PO's. Source Header Unlock will not unlock these PO transactions.
Steps to recreate the issue:
1) Create several PO's with different accounts.
2) Inactivate one of those accounts.
3) Run PO Budget Check (FS_BP) against the BU.
4) Process ends in Warning status and message log shows "Invalid accounts exist in source transaction record for SetID SHARE. (18021,97)".
5) Check PO_HDR.BUDGET_HDR_STATUS and see it is 'I' for all PO's that were being budget checked, even those with Active accounts.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms