Last updated on MAY 19, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN General Ledger - Version 9.1 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
****Checked for Currency on 04-Dec-2015****
****Checked for Currency on 19-May-2017****
User created spreadsheet upload and did not check the "re-edit" box. The journal was uploaded and actually posted with reporting ledgers out of balance by huge amounts.
1. Added ledger group ACTTEST with 4 ledgers...3 of which are translation
ledgers one each for GBP, USD and EUR
2. Adding 4 business units one with non USD base currency
3. Setup ledger for a unit
4. Changed customer example journal import to use demo delivered account,
deptid, and book code
4. import the journal
5. imported successfully
6. Ran through batch edit without selecting any check box except for edit.
7. Journal goes to valid status
8. Journal after edit shows two of the secondary ledgers are not in balance.
Since the transaction is marked valid, it would be permitted to post
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms