Open Item Released Amount is not Correct when the Max Lines To Retrieve is Exceeded while Copying a Contract
Last updated on JULY 14, 2015
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Purchasing - Version 9.1 to 9.1 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Procurement Contracts when clicking into a Contract where there are more Item Lines than are allowed to be retrieved. Create a new contract by copy from contract link. the value of Open Item Released Amount is not correct.
Steps to Replicate
1. Navigate to Set Up Financials/Supply Chain > Install > Installation Option > Purchasing
2. Ensure Max Rows To Retrieve For is set to 2 for Contracts
3. Identify or create a Contract with more Lines than the Max Rows to Retrieve value.
4. Ensure Allow Open Item Reference is checked and Open Item Released Amount is more than 0.00. In this example, the Open Item Released Amount is 10.00
5. Create a new Contract -click on Copy From Contract Link
6. Search for the Contract in Step 3 and copy to the New Contract.
7. The New Contract is created, the Open Item Reference Amount is 10.00 which is equal the value of Open Item Reference Amount of the older Contract.
8. This is not correct. Open Item Released Amount should be 0.00
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms