Error - "Cannot reduce PO Quantity below Vouchered Quantity (X) on line X, Sched X (10200,563)' Received Against Item with a UOM Conversion
(Doc ID 1597180.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 23, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Purchasing - Version 9.1 to 9.1 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Adjusting PO Qty to less than Voucher Qty pops up error message regardless of UOM conversion. When we reduce the PO quantity below the voucher quantity the application throws an error message regardless of UOM conversion. The issue exists with and without matching.
e.g. Create a PO for 5 BOX equaling 20EA, after save & dispatch, voucher 5EA, return to PO and reduce Qty to 4 BOX. An error message pops up stating PO Qty should not below Voucher Qty.
Error: Cannot reduce PO quantity below vouchered Quantity(5) on line 1,sched 1, (10200, 563)
Cannot reduce PO Quantity below Vouchered Quantity.
Steps to Replicate
1. Use an Item with a defined UOM Conversion. Example - 1 Box = 5 EA
3. Create a Purchase Order for quantity = 5 Boxes. Receiving is not required.
4. Save and Dispatch the PO.
5. Voucher the Purchase Order. Copy the PO into the Voucher.
6. Change UOM to EA and adjust the total quantity vouchered = 5 EA. Adjust the Total and Unit Price accordingly. Save Voucher.
7. Display the PO and reduce the quantity = 4 Boxes. Save the PO.
8. Message received, "This action will create a Change Order." Click Yes to Continue.
9. Error received. "Cannot reduce PO Quantity below Vouchered Quantity (5) on Line 1, Sched 1. (10200,563).
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document