Due Date and Original Promise Date are not being Retrofitted to the Purchase Order (PO) Lines when Received
(Doc ID 1597181.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 03, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Purchasing - Version 9.1 to 9.1 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Changes made to a purchase order are not being retrofitted to the purchase order lines when Received. Due Date and Original Promise Date are not updated.
Steps to recreate the issue:
1. PO is DIspatched and Received
2. Navigate to Add/Update PO and search for the existing PO
3. Click on PO Defaults Link
4. Modify the Original Due Date and Original Promise Date and select Override
5. Click OK. Retrofit page is shown. Click Apply All and hit OK
6. Message received - This action will create a Change Order. Click OK to Proceed.
7. Verify the Due Date as populated on the PO Line. Due Date is not updated with new value.
8. Verify the Original Promise Date on PO Schedule- Shipment Tab. Original Promise Date is not updated with new value.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document