ELM 9.1 : Deleted learning from Learning Plans remains available at My/All Learning pages
(Doc ID 1597200.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 26, 2021
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise ELM Enterprise Learning Management - Version 9.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Statement Of Issue:
When Manager delete courses from Learner's learning plan then these courses still available for Learners on my Learning and All Learning Pages.
Also, Manager and Admin can also see these courses through Team Learning pages.
1) Login as Manager
2) Navigate to Manager Self Service > Team Learning > Supplemental learning
3) create Supplemental learning for learner
4) Add supplemental Learning to Learning Plan
5) Adding new course to the learning Plan for Learner
6) Navigate to Manager Self Service > Team Learning > Team Learning Plans
7) Verify that both course and supplemental Learning added to Learner’s learning plan
8) As Manager ,delete these two courses from Learning plans
9) Navigate to manager Self Service >Team Learning > Team Learning
10) “Business Fundamentals” still shows in “Enrolled” status.
11) Login as Learner
12) Verify in My Learning /All Learning pages
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document