ELM 9.2: Objectives are Not Getting Marked as Complete When Course is Completed
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 08, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise ELM Enterprise Learning Management - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Objectives not moved to complete when Courses completed at the Class level. Objectives should move to complete when all learning components under the activity marked completed.
1) Login as an Administrator
2) Create Objectives and associate to courses
3) Login as Learner and assign Objectives
4) Enroll into Courses
5) Login as Administrator and mark the Courses to compete
6) Verify the Objectives moved to Objectives History
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms