ELM 9.2: Objectives are Not Getting Marked as Complete When Course is Completed
(Doc ID 1597218.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 08, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise ELM Enterprise Learning Management - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Objectives not moved to complete when Courses completed at the Class level. Objectives should move to complete when all learning components under the activity marked completed.
1) Login as an Administrator
2) Create Objectives and associate to courses
3) Login as Learner and assign Objectives
4) Enroll into Courses
5) Login as Administrator and mark the Courses to compete
6) Verify the Objectives moved to Objectives History
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document