Reason Code and Comments are not appearing when approving the change request
Last updated on JUNE 09, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM eProcurement - Version 9.1 to 9.1 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Reason Code and Comments are not appearing when approving the change request. However they appear from the Review change request page.
1. Create a new eProcurement Requisition
2. Approve it
3. Source it to a PO
4. Dispatch the PO
5. Change the Quantity for the Requisition to create a change request then enter the reason code and the comments for that change request
6. Approve the Requisition again
7. Review the change reason and the change comment from change request approval page
8. These fields are blank both Reason code and the comments.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms