System Allows Partially Sourced eProcurement Requisition Lines to be Cancelled
(Doc ID 1597346.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 15, 2016
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM eProcurement - Version 9.1 to 9.1 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Partially sourced req line should not allow being canceled. When canceling sourced and dispatched req lines, there should be message indicating 'At least one line has been sourced. Cannot cancel the requisition'.
Steps to recreate the issue:
1. Ensure that " Allow Req Change in Purchasing" is checked at eProcurement Business Unit Options
2. Ensure that "Workflow Approval Required" is checked at eProcurement
3. Log in as Requester. Create an eProcurement requisition with 3 lines of 10 Quantity each
4. Save and Submit the requisition
5 .The workflow is triggered
6 .Log in as Approver . Go to its worklist.Approve the three lines
7. Log in as Requester .Source the Requisition to Create a new PO
8. Use Copy From requisition as a Sourcing option to create a PO
9. Ensure only 2nd and 3rd lines are been copied to PO from Requisition. The 1st Line is not being copied using Copy to PO
10. Reduce PO Qty of Line 2(10->5).Save and dispatch the PO
11. Go to Manage Requisitions to expand the req created above.Click Cancel button for Line 1 which is approved but not sourced
12. A message pops up.Click OK button
13. Refresh the page by clicking Search button.Line 1 becomes canceled.This is correct as the line is not sourced
14. Click Cancel button for line 2 which is partially sourced and dispatched
15. A message pops up indicating ‘At least one line has been sourced. Cannot cancel the requisition’
16. Click OK button in the Message
17. Refresh the page by clicking Search button
18. Line 2 become canceled
19. Click Cancel button for Line 3 which is fully sourced and dispatched
20. A message pops up indicating ‘At least one line has been sourced. Cannot cancel the requisition’
21. Refresh the page by clicking Search button. Line 3 is still PO Dispatched
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!