EAP: Voucher Build creates Voucher in Recycle Status when Quick Invoice is re-saved
(Doc ID 1597449.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 04, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Payables - Version 9.1 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
If a Quick Invoice with multiple lines is created, saved, re-displayed, and saved again, Voucher Build creates the Voucher in a Recycle Status with errors.
Invoice Line Errors
Line 2 - Merchandise Amount - Invoice line Merchandise Amount 50 <> sum of Distrib Line amounts 0.
Distribution Line Errors
Line 2 - ACCOUNT - TSE Prompt table edit; value not found in prompt table.
1. Create a Quick Invoice with 2 lines (VCHR_LINE_QV will have 2 rows)
2. Save the Quick Invoice and leave the component
3. Re-display the Quick Invoice
4. Click the 'Line Details' button to display the Invoice Lines
5. Do not change anything and re-save the page
6. This will insert only Line 2 into the table, VCHR_DIST_QV
7. Run Voucher Build
8. Voucher will be created in a Recycle Status with the above errors
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document