EEX 9.1+: Mileage Amount is not Re-Calculated When Deleting Mileage Line From Expense Report.
Last updated on JULY 11, 2016
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Expenses - Version 9.1 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Auto mileage rate is NOT re-calculated when deleting a mileage line from expense report.
1. Setup varied rates based on miles for one transportation ID. Set Distance rate to Varied with Split check box selected
2. Associate the Transportation ID to the employee profile used in step one
3. Create a report that exceeds accumulated miles for first line of the varied rates
4. Create a second report
5. Add three auto mileage lines
6. Delete the second auto mileage line
7. Add a third mileage line.
Expected outcome: When a line is deleted the amount for the accumulated mileage will be correctly calculated based on the rates/mileage accumulated
Actual outcome: When a line is deleted the amount are not recalculated
Please see replication steps document for more details.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms