Last updated on SEPTEMBER 15, 2016
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Payables - Version 9.1 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
'Allocate by Percentage' is not working as expected on the Voucher when copying from PO and the Quantity is changed before copying the PO line onto the Voucher.
1. Create a PO with several Distribution lines
2. Dispatch the PO
3. Create a Voucher by copying the PO onto the Voucher using the Copy Worksheet
4. On the Copy Worksheet, search for the PO and change the Quantity Vouchered prior to clicking Copy Selected Lines
5. Once the PO is copied onto the Voucher, the Distribution lines are copied with the same Quantity/Amount as the PO
6. Click the 'Allocate by Percentage' button
The Distribution Line Quantity/Amount is still the same as that on the PO when the system should be changing it according to the Quantity being Vouchered
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms