EAP: What Are The Steps To 'Allocate By Percentage' On Voucher Distribution Line When Quantity Copied Onto Voucher is Different From The PO Quantity?
(Doc ID 1597727.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 04, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Payables - Version 9.1 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
'Allocate by Percentage' is not working as expected on the Voucher when copying from PO and the Quantity is changed before copying the PO line onto the Voucher.
1. Create a PO with several Distribution lines
2. Dispatch the PO
3. Create a Voucher by copying the PO onto the Voucher using the Copy Worksheet
4. On the Copy Worksheet, search for the PO and change the Quantity Vouchered prior to clicking Copy Selected Lines
5. Once the PO is copied onto the Voucher, the Distribution lines are copied with the same Quantity/Amount as the PO
6. Click the 'Allocate by Percentage' button
The Distribution Line Quantity/Amount is still the same as that on the PO when the system should be changing it according to the Quantity being Vouchered
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document