PO_POCHNG failed due to duplicate insert on PO Status
(Doc ID 1597781.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 12, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Purchasing - Version 9.1 to 9.1 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
PO_POCHNG failed due to duplicate insert on PO Status. It happens when eProcurement Requisition is in PO Dispatched status. Change Request is entered and pending with approver. Meanwhile, Buyer cancels either PO line and/or PO. Approver approves change request. PO_POCHNG runs to No Success with SQL error on duplicate row insert from PS_PO_CHG_HDR_T4 and PS_PO_CHGRSN_T4 tables.
ORA-00001: unique constraint
Failed SQL stmt:INSERT INTO PS_PO_CHNG_HDR
Process Abended at Step PO_CMCHGTRK.CT7000.CHNGHDR (SQL) --RC = 805
1. Create a new eProcurement requisition for a Special request Item
2. Save and Submit.
3. Source it to PO using PO Auto Sourcing
4. Check the SOurcing Workbench. PO is created in Approved status
5. Dispatch the PO
6. Edit the Requisition
7. Change the price from say 100 to 150
8. Save and Submit
9. Change request is created
10. Approve the change request
11. Cancel the PO. Select the Option ,"No, Do Not Re-Source Reqs" while Cancelling the PO
12. Click on Continue. Click on OK
13. Dispatch the PO
14. Run the change PO process which is Process Change Order
15. The PO_POCHNG process runs in NO success when there is a price change. Status shows as No Success and Posted
16. PO_POCHNG failed due to duplicate insert on PO Status
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document