Under Manager Self Service, View Employee Personal Info & View Employee Performance Document List Wrong Direct Reports
Last updated on MAY 09, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HRMS ePerformance - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
If a Manager holds two different Jobs and logs into Manager Self Service to view their Direct Reports, set up by Part Posn Mgmt Supervisor, the system displays a full list of the manager's direct reports irrespective of the Job that the manager selects on the Search Page.
Expected behavior: The direct reports that show up on MSS page should be based on the job title selected and not the entire population of both the Jobs held by the manager.
Steps to replication:
1. Choose a manager having two empl_rcds
2. First empl_rcd = 0 and empl_rcd =1
3. Login as a Manager and navigate promote employee or create a performance document or view employee personal information etc.
4. System gives option to select the select the job title of the manager , the population of directs reports is always same which shows the direct reports for both the Jobs the manager is holding.
5. Once the transaction is submitted , the direct reports are from both the Jobs together and not based on the Job tile selected ( empl_rcd).
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms