Error: Fetching array element 1: index is not in range 1 to 0. (180,252) Thrown on Clicking the Tree Icon in Catalog Search While Creating eProcurement Requisition
Last updated on JANUARY 11, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM eProcurement - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
PeopleCode error thrown on clicking the tree icon in catalog search while creating eProcurement Requisition. The issue does not replicate if FS_18 is set to SHARE setid.
Fetching array element 1: index is not in range 1 to 0. (180,252) PV_SR_CATLU_WRK.PV_CATTREE_BROWSE.FieldFormula Name:InitSRCatTree PCPC:2520 Statement:34
Called from:PV_SR_CATEG_WRK.PV_FIND_IN_TREE_PB.FieldChange Statement:10
While fetching the value of an array element, the index was not within the length of the array.
Steps to reproduce the issue:
1. Navigate to eProcurement > Administer Procurement > Maintain Business Units > TableSet Control
2. Take any BU say US100 and change the set ID of the Record Group ID "FS_18" to US001. Ensure Set ID is not SHARE.
3. Create an eProcurement requisition under BU US100 and add adhoc item. Navigate to eProcurement > Requisition > Special Request Tab for adding an adhoc item
4. Enter the Item Description and click on Category Look up to search for Category
5. Click Find. System throws a warning message
No assigned catalog or catalog security enabled. (18036,11515)
Contact Administrator to enable access to required catalogs.
6. Click on OK
7. Click on the Tree Icon under heading Find in Tree
8. The Fetching array element error is thrown
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms