Additional Reviewers Added to the Approval Flow Cannot Approve the Requisitions
(Doc ID 1598984.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 05, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Services Procurement - Version 9.1 to 9.1 [Release 9]
PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM eProcurement - Version 9.1 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When inserting a reviewer to the eProcurement or sProcurement requisition, Reviewer gets the notification once the requisition is approved by the previous approver. However when reviewer presses the link on the Notification sent user cannot view the approval page nor the requisition instead receives authorization error when clicked on the link
Steps to reproduce the issue:
1. Ensure that the role attached to the requester is having the role action( ALLOW_ADHOC_ONSUBMIT) mapped under eProcurement Role Actions
2. Enable Workflow Approval for Requisition Create a new Requisition
3. Save and Submit the requisition. Workflow is triggered
4. Add another user say VP1 has reviewer by clicking on + button in approval map
5. Login as the first stage approver and approve the requisition
6. The requisition is now pending with the reviewer
7. Check the Email inbox for the reviewer for the Incoming alert on the Review Requisition
8. Adhoc reviewer gets an E-mail notification
9. When the reviewer clicks on the link in the email notification sent, reviewer gets a message
You are not Authorized to access this transaction. (18060, 1707)
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document