EAP: Email Payment Advice (AP_EMAIL_ADV) is sending e-mails only when Prenotification is Confirmed
(Doc ID 1599039.1)
Last updated on JULY 27, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Payables - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After applying Release 9.1 PI#2, Email Payment Advice (AP_EMAIL_ADV) is sending e-mails only when the Prenotification Required box is checked and Status is Confirmed in the Vendor Electronic File Options when Enable Email Payment Advice is checked for the Payment Method = System Check.
Email Payment Advice should send e-mails even if the Prenotification Required box is not checked.
1. Display Supplier ID = USA0000010
2. In the Vendor > Locations > Payables Options page, under Electronic File Options, do not check Prenotification Required
3. Under Payment Notifications, setup is as follows:
'Enable Email Payment Advcice' box is checked
Email ID is populated
Under Payment Method Selection, Payment Method = System Check
4. Create a Voucher for Supplier ID USA0000010 for Payment Method = CHK
5. Create a Pay Cycle to pay the Voucher
6. On the Payment Selection Criteria > Preferences tab, 'Email Payment Advice' box is checked
7. On the Payment Selection Criteria > Bank/Method tab, Payment Method = System Check
8. Process the Pay Cycle
9. Process Email Payment Advice
10. Check the Process Monitor
11. Message Log for Email Payment Advice displays the following:
End Email Payment Advice. 0 email(s) send, 0 error(s).
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document