REQ_LN_DISTRIB.PEG_STATUS Incorrectly Updated to 10 after using the Clear Req Functionality on the Purchase Order
Last updated on OCTOBER 03, 2016
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Purchasing - Version 9 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
REQ_LN_DISTRIB.PEG_STATUS is incorrectly updated to 10 after it is Cleared from a previous purchase order.
When a requisition is created, the REQ_LN_DISTRIB.PEG_STATUS = 40. When this requisition is sourced to a purchase order, the PO_LINE_DISTRIB.PEG_STATUS will also = 40. If the Requisition is later Cleared from the PO and the Amt/Qty is restored to the requisition, the REQ_LINE_DISTRIB.PEG_STATUS is incorrectly updated to 10.
Steps to recreate the issue:
1) Create an Amt Only Requisition and ensure the REQ_LN_DISTRIB.PEG_STATUS = 40.
3. Create a PO by copying this requisition. Save the PO.
4. Query PO_LINE_DISTRIB and REQ_LN_DISTRIB. PEG_STATUS = 40 for both.
5. Go to the PO distribution, Req Detail tab and click the Clear Req button.
6. Click Yes to message about restoring the requisition amount/quanitty. Save the PO after modification.
7. Query REQ_LN_DISTRIB and note that the PEG_STATUS is not 10. It should be 40.
When you create a new PO with the requisition, it will inherit of the incorrect PEG_STATUS.
This creates failure of PO_RECVPUSH because when it finds a 10, it tries to update the hashing table and doesn’t find anything matching, because in fact there is no pegging.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms