Requisition Header Status Does Not Update Correctly When Lines are Denied and Cancelled by User
(Doc ID 1599842.1)
Last updated on JULY 05, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM eProcurement - Version 9.1 to 9.1 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When a requisition is denied by an approver and the same is cancelled by a requester then the requisition header status value is not getting updated in the REQ_HDR table correctly.
Steps to reproduce the issue:
1. Requisition created for 2 lines
2. Logged in as First Approver .Approve both the lines
3. Requisition is fully approved by the first approver
4. Login as the second approver. Now only approve the first line and not the second
5. Login back as the Requester.Here the header status shows See lines and expand the lines
6. It shows the correct status.Now cancel the line 2 which is pending
7. you can see the Requisition header status as Approved
8. Now Deny the Second Line
9. Login as Requester again .Header status shows as See Lines on Manage Requisitions page
10. Cancel the second line which is denied .Now you can see the header status becomes Approved
11. Query the table . The field REQ_STATUS value is still LA (Line Approved) and not A (Approved)
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!