'Hold from Further Processing' Flag Changes Requisition Status from Approved to Pending
(Doc ID 1599866.1)
Last updated on APRIL 23, 2021
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM eProcurement - Version 9.1 to 9.1 [Release 9]
PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Purchasing - Version 9.1 to 9.1 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When Requisition that have already been approved the first time (in "Approved" status), are put "On Hold" and then taken off hold the Requisition Status changes from "Approved" to "Pending". When that happens, the Requisition has to route back to all the previous approvers.
Steps to recreate the issue:
- Ensure Workflow Approval Required is checked for Requisition in Req Change Option tab in Purchasing Definition
- Create a Requisition. Save and Submit. The Status is Pending for Approval
- View approvals
- Login as approver. Go to Worklist and Approve the Requisition
- Login back as Requester. Bring up the Requisition
- See View Approvals Link. Click Hold from further processing and save.
- The status changes to pending which is wrong
- See view approvals again. The approval workflow map shows that approval has triggered again
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document