Last updated on OCTOBER 09, 2015
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Talent Acquisition Manager - Version 9 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
An applicant applied for multiple job openings and was referred by one person. If an Applicant has been hired for one job opening, when the referred employee goes to Self Service > Recruiting Activity > Check Referral Status page sees the message as 'Applicant is not been hired yet' because it is pulling the data from second job opening where s/he was not hired.
If an applicant is hired on one of the many applicant s/he applied for, the referral status should still reflect that.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Login as applicant in Careers
2. Apply for a job.
3. Enter referral information.
4. Apply for second job
5. Enter referral information as in step 3.
6. Once referring employee receives the mail, they need to confirm on the referrals
7. In Recruiting, hire the applicant for one of the job ids from step 2 & 4.
8. Once the applicant is hired on one of the jobs, login as referring employee.
9. Check referral status.
As the applicant is hired on one of the applicant and not on both, status shows as 'Applicant is not been hired yet'.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms