ETL9.x: Payable Time Offset When Time Admin Is Run For Many Employees In A Batch.
(Doc ID 1600589.1)
Last updated on JULY 02, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Time and Labor - Version 9 to 9.1 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Payable time offset created in error when time admin is run for many employees in a batch.
The issue can be reproduced with the following steps:
1. Employees belong to the same Workgroup 'KAWRKGRP2'
2. Employee KALF10 was inactivated on 6/30/13 and activated again on 8/11/13
3. There is a new row with Effdt 7/1/2013 for both Workgroup and Rule Program.
4. Rule program contains only one Template20 rule, period PSSUNSAT
5. Create a new dynamic group with the all employees in Workgroup 'KAWRKGRP2'
6. Report time for 2 employees, KA3001 & KA3007.
7. Run Timeadmn for all the employees in dynamic group that won't create a payable time or exception.
8. Reset the earliest changed date and ta_status on TL_TR_STATUS back
9. Rerun TimeAdmiin after excluding one employee (KALF10) with inactive status from the time admin run and payable time get created.
10. In some another scenarios, existing payable time is getting incorrect reversing (offset) of payable time for certain employees when running time admin for a large group of employees.
The payable time is generated correctly without offset when the same employee is run individually.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document