Changing Dates On Award Modification Row Get the following error: End date cannot precede begin date (9395,5) The end date cannot be less than the corresponding begin date
Last updated on MARCH 09, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Grants - Version 9.1 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When adding new row and change the defaulted begin and end date in the Award Modification page, get the following error:
End date cannot precede begin date (9395,5)
The end date cannot be less than the corresponding begin date
1. Navigate to Grants> Award> Award Profile
2. Open an existing award. (EGV05- PI-PRP001)
3. Select Award Modification link.
4. Insert a new row- it defaulted the date value as Begin Date = 01/01/2008 and End Date = 12/31/2008
5. Change the begin and end date to 01/01/2009 and End Date = 12/31/2009
6. Save --> Get the error: End date cannot precede begin date (9395,5)
The error message does not make sense when user is looking at the dates on the page.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms