Changing Dates On Award Modification Row Get the following error: End date cannot precede begin date (9395,5) The end date cannot be less than the corresponding begin date
(Doc ID 1600634.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 03, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Grants - Version 9.1 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When adding new row and change the defaulted begin and end date in the Award Modification page, get the following error:
End date cannot precede begin date (9395,5)
The end date cannot be less than the corresponding begin date
1. Navigate to Grants> Award> Award Profile
2. Open an existing award. (EGV05- PI-PRP001)
3. Select Award Modification link.
4. Insert a new row- it defaulted the date value as Begin Date = 01/01/2008 and End Date = 12/31/2008
5. Change the begin and end date to 01/01/2009 and End Date = 12/31/2009
6. Save --> Get the error: End date cannot precede begin date (9395,5)
The error message does not make sense when user is looking at the dates on the page.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document
|This document is being delivered to you via Oracle Support's Rapid Visibility (RaV) process and therefore has not been subject to an independent technical review.|