EAM: AM_AMAEDIST creates unbalanced accounting entries for an interunit transfer (IUT) - Error: 'AM_IU_PRCS' 'ERROR1' 'Step01' shows IU_STATUS flag to 1 = Complete with errors (8880,6)
Last updated on APRIL 02, 2018
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Asset Management - Version 9.1 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
AM_AMAEDIST creates unbalanced accounting entries for an interunit transfer (IUT).
The following message is found in the log file: 'AM_IU_PRCS' 'ERROR1' 'Step01' shows IU_STATUS flag to 1 = Complete with errors (8880,6)
1. Added asset in BU US001 with Jan. 2013 dates, profile Machinery, cost $10,000.
2. Ran am_depr_calc.
3. Transfer the asset to BU CAN01, profile Furniture:
a. Click on the Transfer From/To books hyperlink:
i. Map the CORP book to ASSETS_CAD, action Transfer
ii. Mapped another instance of CORP book to ASSETS_USD, action Transfer.
b. Ok. Save.
4. Run am_depr_calc on the asset in bu US001
5. Run am_amaedist for BU US001
6. Run am_amaedist for BU CAN01
7. Run Journal Generator (JG) for BU US001
8. Run JG for BU CAN01.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms