Last updated on NOVEMBER 04, 2015
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Purchasing - Version 9.1 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Replenishment Requisitions are created with Merchandise Amount and Merch_amt_bse on REQ_LN_DISTRIB as 0
Steps to Reproduce:
1) Create a New item.
2) Do the required setup under Setup Replenishment and Setup Item Replenishment
3) Run Create Replenishment Requests
4) Manage Replenishment Requests shows status Ready
5) Run Load Requisitions
6) Requisition is created.
7) Check the Merchandise amount and Merch_amt_bse on REQ_LN_DISTRIB, both have 0 (zero)
8) Pull the req online and populate vendor id and save the requisition.
9) Amounts are now Populated.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms