A Distribution Line that has been Rolled and Closed is being Reset to Not Checked.
(Doc ID 1600993.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 23, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Purchasing - Version 9.1 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When a change order is created against a rolled Purchase Order with closed distribution lines, the budget status for the closed lines is updated to Not Checked.
Closed distributions should not flip to Not Checked.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Create a purchase order with 2 lines. Receiving not required. Matching is required. PO Line 1 = Qty 500 at $44.98 ea. PO Line 2 = Qty 500 at $44.98 ea.
- Budget check and dispatch the purchase order.
- Create a voucher against PO Line 1. Voucher Qty = 133.72. Voucher Amount = 6014.73. Save, budget check, match and post the voucher.
- Roll the PO using the Roll 1/Roll 2 processes from 2013 to 2014.
- Close Budget Period 2013.
- Display the Purchase order
- Click the Create Header Change.
- Reduce PO Line 1 quantity = 133.72 (the vouchered quantity)
- Drill to the Distribution, Statuses tab.
- Click the Red X on Distrib Line 2 (Current status = Open). Click OK.
- Return to the Main Page and budget check the PO.
- Budget Status = Error.
- Budget Error = Budget is Closed.
Due to this issue, users cannot create change orders to rolled purchase orders. when budget checked, the ledger encumbrance is not reliable.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document