EAP: Unable to close Vouchers in Pending Approval Status
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 15, 2016
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Payables - Version 9.1 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Unable to close a Voucher that is in Pending Approval.
After Release 9.1 Bundle 24, in order to close a Voucher, the system requires the Voucher to be in a Approved or Denied status. Setup is to 'Post Unapproved Vouchers'. So, Voucher is created, submited for Approval, then Voucher Posted. Then, it is realized it was a mistake and now wants to close the Voucher.
1. Payables Definition is setup to "Post Unapproved Vouchers"
2. Payables Options > Vouchering Options 1 page for Voucher Approval = Approval Framework
3. Create a Voucher
4. Submit it for Approval
5. Run Voucher Posting to post the voucher before it is apporved (Approval Status = Pending)
6. Realize made a mistake and want to close the Voucher
7. Voucher Close page will not display the Voucher so unable to close the Voucher
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms