Last updated on MARCH 18, 2016
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Payables - Version 9.1 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When one AP Business Unit has a balance of net credit and another Business Unit has the Payment Option to"Do Not Mix with other Units", and there is a Voucher that exceeds the credit balance in the other Business Unit, no payment is made during the Pay Cycle where the option on the Pay Cycle is "Process When DRs exceed CRs".
1. AP Business Unit US001 is setup with Payment Option of "Do Not Mix with other Units" is checked
2. AP Business Unit US002 is setup with Payment Option to"Do Not Mix with other Units" is not checked
3. For Business Unit = US001, create debit Voucher for $5,000
4. For Business Unit = US002, create a credit Voucher for $-250 using the same Vendor in Step 3
5. Run the Pay Cycle with the Credit Options of 'Process When DRs Exceed CRs', selecting Business Unit US001 and US001
6. No Vouchers are selected
7. Rerun the Pay Cycle again with only selecting Business Unit US001
8. Voucher is selected for Payment
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms