Last updated on OCTOBER 03, 2016
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Human Resources - Version 9.1 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Sender Option under Generic template - HR_HIRE_NOTIF is not considering 'System' option. Application sends emails from User inspite of choosing System (Email defined in config file for system) as option.
1. Navigate to Main Menu-->Set Up HRMS--> Common Definitions--> Approvals--> Generic Templates
2. Open Template- HR_HIRE_NOTIF
3. Modify the sender from User to System and save.
4. Go to Main Menu--> Recruiting --> Find Applicants.
5. Search for Applicants in Offer Accepted status.
6. Verifying that the IB is setup for HIRE_REQUEST and POST_HIRE_REQUEST and Notifications have proper role query defined at Set Up HRMS > Products related > Workforce Administration > Hire Notifications.
7. Make sure the user doing the prepare for hire transaction has an email id updated under User Profile and Personal Data.
8. Submit a Prepare for Hire action for a sample applicant.
9. Verified that the email being sent is from User and not from System.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms