EEX/EAP 9.1+ : Expense Reports Cannot be Paid if Employee's Business Unit has changed as Incorrect Bank Details are Getting Picked For Employee in Financial Gateway (Through AP_FG_PROC)
(Doc ID 1601457.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 23, 2018
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Expenses - Version 9.1 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
If an employee submits an expense report with X Business Unit and XA bank details, the report is approved but not paid at the time of Approval. During this time the employee moves to Y Business Unit with YB bank details.
The Pay Cycle process picks up this report and calls the AP_FG_PROC process to publish the data into FG tables.
This process (AP_FG_PROC) sends the BANK data related to Y Business Unit into the FG system instead of X BU. i.e, the payment details in FG tables will contain bank details of YB bank instead of XA bank. This causes pay file to fail during bank acceptance.
1. Select an employee with X business Unit and XA bank details. The PS_EX_EE_ORG_DTL should have X BU as default and employee should be active on this BU & EMPL_RCD 0 & DFLT_EE_PROF_FLG is equals to (Y)es.
2. Create & submit an expense report for employee reimbursement with default BU as X.
3. Approve the report through all levels of approval.
4. Stage the report for payments.
5. The report is now in Staged status and the business unit is X for this report.
6. Move the employee to Y business unit and enter the bank details as YA. The PS_EX_EE_ORG_DTL should have Y business unit as default and employee should be active on this Business Unit & EMPL_RCD = 1 & DFLT_EE_PROF_FLG is equals to (Y)es.
7. Select the expense report for payments in Pay Cycle.
8. Once the selection & creation is completed for the expense report, the AP_FG_PROC will port the payment data to Financial Gateway.
9. Once the AP_FG_PROC is completed, verify the details of the employee bank details in PS_PMT_DETAIL_TBL.
Bank should be XA.
Bank is YA.
Please see Replication Steps for more details related to complete configuration and the replication steps necessary to reproduce the issue.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!