Last updated on MARCH 18, 2016
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Payables - Version 9.1 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Contract Voucher Release Amount is not adjusting back when the Contract Voucher is deleted using the Voucher Mass Maintenance page. However, it is working when the Voucher is deleted using the Delete Voucher page.
1) Create a Recurring PO Contract and approve it
2) Release the PO and PO ID is created
3) Run the PO Auto Source process by providing the Contract ID
4) Approve the PO
5) Release the Contract and Stage it
6) Save the Contract Release
7) Run Voucher Build, by selecting the Contract ID
8) Delete the Voucher using the Voucher Mass Maintenance page and run the Mass Maintenance process
The AMT_LINE_RELEASED field value in PS_CNTRCT_LIN_RLS table should become zero where the value should be reduced to the extent of the amount on the deleted Voucher.
The AMT_LINE_RELEASED field value in PS_CNTRCT_LIN_RLS does not become zero so the value is not reduced to the extent of the amount on the deleted Voucher.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms