Last updated on NOVEMBER 01, 2015
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HRMS Human Resources - Version 9.1 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Warning for Standard Hours change only occurs when Jobcode changes results in Salary Plan change as well. The reverse is not true, Salary plan itself which modifies Standard Hours does not trigger a warning and a Jobcode which changes Standard Hours but does not change Salary Plan does not trigger a warning. Warnings should occur for all these scenario's when Standard Hours will change.
STEPS TO REPLICATE
Standard Hours Changes by itself on job page when job code changed and in Manager Self Service Job change
1. Ensure Salary Plan x is associated in a newly added row to a location A. Previous row should have no Salary Plan or a different Salary Plan.
2. Identify employees with Standard Hours = 20 Temporary status for testing.
3. Insert a row for an employee and change their Salary Plan to X. Standard Hours changes from 20 to 40. Save - no warning message.
4. Insert a row for an employee and change their Jobcode. Standard Hours changes from 20 to 40. Salary Plan did not change so no warning message.
5. Insert a row for an employee and change their Jobcode and ensure this results in a Salary Plan change as well. Standard Hours change of 20 to 40 will result in a warning.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms