EAP: Unable to re-activate Single Payment Vendor once it is inactivated through Inactivate Vendors
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 15, 2016
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Payables - Version 9.1 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Single Payment Vendors are not getting re-activated once they are inactivated using Mass Inactivate Vendor.
1. Create a query to identify some Single Payment Vendors where no activity has have been performed after some previous date
2. Validate one of the Single Payment Vendors is in Approved status -- For this example, Vendor ID = USA0000100
3. Navigate to Vendors > Vendor Information > Maintain > Inactivate Vendors
4. Run the Inactivate Vendors process with the box checked for "Update Vendor" and Date used in Step 1
5. Process inactivates the selected Vendors
6. Validate that the above identified Vendor ID = USA0000100 has a Status = Inactive on the Vendor > Summary page
7. On the Vendor > Single Payment Vendor page, the Default Settings section still shows Status = Active. As per business process, a new effective dated row should have been inserted with Status = Inactive for the current effective date.
8. Add a new Effective Dated row in the Default Settings section with Status = Active to re-activate the Vendor
9. On the Vendor > Summary page, it still shows Status = Inactive
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms