Last updated on SEPTEMBER 15, 2016
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Payables - Version 9.1 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Copying Receipt into Voucher populates Distribution Line incorrectly.
1. Create a PO with 1 PO Line (Qty 10) , 1 Schedule (Qty 10) and 2 Distribution Line (Qty 5 Each)
2. Dispatch the PO
3. Create 2 Receipts for the PO
Receipt 1 (Qty 5)
Receipt 2 (Qty 5)
4. Create a Voucher from the Receipt (Select Copy From PO Receipt)
5. Enter Receipt Business Unit and Receipt Number (Receipt 2) and then click Search.
6. Change the Quantity from 5 to 3
7. Click the Copy Selected Lines button
8. Voucher Line has the correct Quantity of 3 but the system has created 2 Distribution Lines with the original Receipt Quantity of 5. It is also showing percentage of 166.6667 for Distribution Line 2.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms