EAP: Copying Receipt into Voucher populates Distribution Line incorrectly
(Doc ID 1604223.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 07, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Payables - Version 9.1 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Copying Receipt into Voucher populates Distribution Line incorrectly.
1. Create a PO with 1 PO Line (Qty 10) , 1 Schedule (Qty 10) and 2 Distribution Line (Qty 5 Each)
2. Dispatch the PO
3. Create 2 Receipts for the PO
Receipt 1 (Qty 5)
Receipt 2 (Qty 5)
4. Create a Voucher from the Receipt (Select Copy From PO Receipt)
5. Enter Receipt Business Unit and Receipt Number (Receipt 2) and then click Search.
6. Change the Quantity from 5 to 3
7. Click the Copy Selected Lines button
8. Voucher Line has the correct Quantity of 3 but the system has created 2 Distribution Lines with the original Receipt Quantity of 5. It is also showing percentage of 166.6667 for Distribution Line 2.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document