Performance Documents Can be Saved When Goal Weights are 0% Allowing the Total Not to Equal 100%
(Doc ID 1604503.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 08, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM ePerformance - Version 9.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When ePerformance document is created, if the user changes a goal weight and does not make all the goals total 100%, the system issues a warning that the goals must equal 100%. However, if the user leaves all the goal weights as 0%, no message is issued.
1. Create document type under main menu/setup hrms/product related/eperformance/document structure/document types:
2. Create new template definition under main menu/setup hrms/product related/eperformance/document structure/template definition:
3. Create new performance document for employee using new template definition.
4. Create 2 goals for employees. Do not change goal weight from default 0%.
5. Complete document (system does not generate prompt that goal weightings must total 100%).
6. Observe that document has been completed even though goal weightings do not total 100%
Entering 10% for goal 1 and 0% for goal 2 will generate system prompt that goals must total 100%; However, if the user leaves all the goal weights as 0%, no message is issued.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document