Case Send Notification To Email Not Linked To A Person - Does Not Display in Case History > Interactions
(Doc ID 1604790.1)
Last updated on MAY 01, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise CRM HelpDesk for HR - Version 9.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Manual (Adhoc) notifications are not being recorded under Case History (tab) > Interactions (subtab) when sending to an adhoc email.
1) Open existing HRHD case.
2) Click on "Notification" link in the toolbar.
3) Click "Add recipient"....when the 'Search for Recipients' page comes up, enter any email address in the 'Email Address' field.
4) Choose 'Search'.
5) In the search results.....the new adhoc email address is listed. Select the row and choose "Add to Recipient List" button.
6) Now the email address is in the recipient list. Select the email address and send the test email.
7) go to Case History > Interactions subtab. The interaction is not recorded.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document