Portion Of Split OLT Amount Is Being Dropped By CA_LIMITS When Called By PC_PRICING- After negative cost row.
Last updated on DECEMBER 12, 2016
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Project Costing - Version 9.1 to 9.2 [Release 9]
PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Contracts - Version 9.1 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
We have found that portions of split OLT amounts are being dropped by CA_LIMITS logic when it is called by PC_PRICING.
This issue appears to happen when:
1) Split OLT amount exists for project / contract
2) Additional non-split OLT amounts created after the original Split OLT amount was created
3) When sorting OLT rows by resource_id_from, the newer non-split OLT amounts come out in sort before the previous Split OLT amount
4) A credit / negative expenditure amount is priced and the credit / negative BIL absorbs the newer non-split OLT amounts and partially absorbs the split OLT amount.
1. Create a contracts with a rate type contract line.
2. Add rate set that will produce 80% BIL for ACT and GLE
3. Assign transaction limit for 100000.
4. Add transaction from GL Journal entry for 150000. - created BIL 100000 and OLT for 20000
5. process the BIL to billing until it changed to BLD
6. Add ACT rows using Add Transaction - which will produce ACTs and OLTs (total 10119)
7. Add negative ACT row using ADD transactions (total -15000)--> OLT created from ACT transactions switched to BIL, However, the total OLT from partially split will be understated.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms