9.2: When testing the content reference "Applicant Profile" in the RS Hidden Components from Portal Structure and Content Page, error: First operand of .is NULL, so cannot access member HRS_READONLY. (180, 236) HRS_APP_PROFILE.GBL.PostBuild
(Doc ID 1605323.1)
Last updated on JUNE 29, 2021
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Talent Acquisition Manager - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
PeopleSoft Enterprise PT PeopleTools - Version 8.51 to 8.59 [Release 8.4]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 9.2 version, Other Issue with Talent Acquisition Manager and with Portal Structure and Content....
When a user searches for an Applicant on Content and Structure > RS Hidden Components > Applicant Profile, the below error is generated:
First operand of .is NULL, so cannot access member HRS_READONLY. (180, 236) HRS_APP_PROFILE.GBL.PostBuild PCPC: 5202 statement: 56
The first operand of the dot operator is the NULL value, indicating the lack of any object value. As a consequence, the given method or property cannot be used.
1. Navigate to Peopletools > Portal > Structure and Content.
2. Chose RS Hidden Components and scroll down the list to Applicant Profile.
3. Click the "Edit" link next to Applicant Profile.
4. Click on Test Content Reference.
5. Enter an Applicant Id and search, or search and then select an Applicant ID from the list.
6. Receive above error message.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document