Last updated on AUGUST 18, 2015
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise PRTL Interaction Hub - Version 9.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When using Unified Navigation to open a CREF in a "New Window", then using Favorites in that new window, the PIA state is lost.
The PIA state number lost in URL.
1. Login in to vanilla demo using Interaction Hub with Unified Navigation setup to Campus Solutions
2. Add To Favorites for CS menu: Campus Community > Organization >Create/Maintain Organizations > Organization Table
3. Navigate for example to Campus Solutions Unified Navigation Menu: Campus Community > Communications > Person Communications > Communication Management
4. Click New Window to open a new window
5. At this point, note the URL would have the state number attached to the site name, such as http://server/psp/hr_1/...
6. Go on and click on the created Favorites
7. After clicking the Favorite, one can see the state number is lost, and the URL becomes http://server/psp/hr/...
This was a specific use case not accounted for by the fixes introduced in earlier related KMs:
E-PORTAL: Unified Navigation - New Window Link issues 'you are not authorized for this page' and 'this page is no longer available' (Doc ID 1569246.1)
E-Portal: New Window Under Unified Navigation Looses The PIA State And The State Block Identified In URL - "This page is no longer available." error received (Doc ID 1575584.1)
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms