Last updated on JUNE 02, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise CRM HelpDesk for HR - Version 9.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Case Search Page Date Created Criteria Is Not Using User's Local Time.
STEPS TO REPRODUCE:
1. Logon to CRM 9.1
2. Change My Personalizations > Regional Settings (different from the PeopleTools Base Timezone) as follows:
- Local Timezone - China Standard Time
- Use Local Timezone - Yes
3. Change PC's timezone to China as well
4. Create a new Support Case and save. Created and Modified Date are both reflected with China timezone (CHN).
5. However, ROW_ADDED_DTTM value saved in the database is the Server’s Date Time – in this example US Mountain Time
6. Do a case advanced search using China Date today (Created date displayed on item #4 "06/06/2013" ) - No results returned.
7. Change Date Created criteria to US date today which is “05/06/2013” -- the correct case is opened.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms