ECM: ISO_CT_03 Layout Payment File doesn't comply with ISO 20022 Credit Transfer V3 Format
(Doc ID 1606528.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 09, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Cash Management - Version 9 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Financial Gateway generated ISO_CT_03 Layout Payments does not comply with the ISO 20022 Credit Transfer V3 format for the following items:
* Document tag missing NameSpace details
* Datetime format is incorrect in <CreDtTm> tag
* Null tags are present within <InitgPty> tag
* <PmtInfId> tag is missing
* <Ctry> and <CtryOfRes> tags contain Null value. These tags should be suppressed if the values are Null.
* <DbtrAcct> contains Null value for Debtor Account Number(<Id>)
* <ClrChanl> is NOT a valid element
* <CdtrAcct> contains Null value for Debtor Account Number(<Id>)
* <UltmtCdtr> contains incorrect value and needs to be suppressed
1. Create an EFT Voucher with Layout = ISO_CT_03, Settle By = Financial Gateway
2, Run the Pay Cycle to pay the Voucher
3. Run AP_FG_PROC process
4. Run Payment Dispatch
5. Review the file
6. File has the above issues
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document