When Job Effective Date is Changed, Department and Job Entry Dates are incorrectly updated.
(Doc ID 1606832.1)
Last updated on APRIL 05, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HRMS Human Resources - Version 9.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Workforce Administration > Job Information > Job Data
Department Entry Date and Job Entry Date are incorrectly updated when inserting a new row and updating the Effective Date for an employee who only has a Hire row.
1. Go to Job Data for an employee who only has a Hire row.
2. On the Work Location tab, note the Department Entry Date.
3. On the Job Information tab, note the Job Entry Date.
4. Insert a new row and modify the Effective Date without updating the Action.
5. Now modify the Action to Leave of Absence.
6. Note that the Department Entry Date has been updated incorrectly.
7. On the Job Information tab, note that the Job Entry Date has also been updated incorrectly.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document