Last updated on OCTOBER 09, 2015
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HRMS Talent Acquisition Manager - Version 9.1 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Navigation: Recruiting, Find Job Openings, (select a Job Opening), Manage Applicants tab > Screen Applicants > Rate
The Score is not displayed for Degrees when the application includes the Major and School information.
Steps to Replicate:
1. Go to the Qualifications page of a Job Opening.
2. Click the Add Degrees link.
3. Enter the Degree criteria and click OK.
4. Go to the Screening page and click the Final Screening Level link.
5. Make sure that Degrees is used in screening and required.
6. Click OK and save the changes.
7. Go to Careers, select the Job Opening, and click Apply for Selected Jobs.
8. On the Education and Work Experience page, click the Add Degrees link.
9. Add the Degree = BA but do not complete the rest of the fields.
10. Click OK.
11. Submit the application.
12. Go to the Job Opening > Screening page and run the Screening Level.
13. When the process completes, refresh the page and click the View Screening Results link.
14. Click the Rate link.
15. Note that both Score and Points are displayed.
16. Return to Careers and apply for the Job Opening as a new applicant.
17. This time when adding the degree, include the Major and School information.
18. Submit the application.
19. Go to the Job Opening and run the Screening Level.
20. Go to the Screening Results and click the Rate link.
21. Note that the Points are displayed, but Score is missing.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms