HTML Tags Appear on ePerformance Email Notifications
(Doc ID 1607015.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 07, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM ePerformance - Version 9.1 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The HTML tags appear on the notifications sent to ePerformance participants if the delivered Text Catalog is modified.
STEPS TO REPLICATE
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Navigate to Set Up HRMS> Product Related> ePerformance> Text Catalog> Maintain Text Catalog OR Set Up HRMS> Common Definitions> Text Catalog and Notepad> Maintain Text Catalog
2. Open text Id - NOM-SUBMIT-BDY, and add html tags to the email body
E.g: - This automatic notification is to inform you that a request has been submitted for your participation. Navigate to %7
3. Click on View/Edit as HTML and html formatting appears. Save the changes
4. Create a performance document and use nominations/participants
5. Select a participant and save & submit the request.
6. The participant receives an email notification with no formatting and html tags are displayed.
The issue has the following business impact:
Due to this issue, users cannot send email notifications with html formatting.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document